CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

sincerely.

assalamualaikum:)


it's not a big deal actually.you just need to be my side for everytime i need you and im promise all my love is yours then.
by the way,we have a good conversation last night and im very glad that i have you to calm me for every single night..:)and right now i wish our happiness lasting long.just wanna to let you know i will always love you and until my last breath my heart belongs to you..
do remember your name remains here--->inside my heart.forever.


it sounds weird actually bcoz im not the type who like to express my feeling,rite dear?


hee,nevermind.^_^

in short,iloveyou.

______________________

uhuk3!berterabur english..kihkihkih,biasa la baru habis exam english tadi.even im not too good in english but i think its look sweet to express my feeling towards you by this way.just need a little improvement,maybe?

ouke dah stop.

ada benda lain yang aku nak ceritakan.tapi bukan sekarang.otak tengah serabut lagi.
need an enough rest.
till then,bye!

psssttt: encik b,kite da tukar background wallpaper ntuk twitter awak!sory tak cakap dulu,ehhe bosan sngat tngok bckground yang sama jer..jangan tukar taw!





0 Coretan Chumill:

Post a Comment